COME AND WORK FOR MEAT BUSINESS WOMEN
Membership Marketing Manager
Meat Business Women (MBW) is the global professional networking group for women working across the meat industry, assuring the sustainability of the meat sector by attracting and retaining the best possible talent.
MBW was established in 2015 and now operates across UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand. In addition, it is recognised by the United Nations as solution to one of their Sustainable Development Goals.
Meat Business Women has transitioned into a membership organisation over the last seven months and has launched a new website from which individuals can become a Meat Business Women member. The new website includes a bespoke membership area and mentoring portal plug-in.
Alongside individual memberships corporate businesses can join MBW. Corporate membership unlocks a host of benefits including having a showcase page on the MBW website, use of the MBW brand and an allocation of individual memberships for their employees.
MBW operates both physical (two per year) and virtual events (minimum 12 per year) as part of the membership benefit. MBW works with territory partners in Australia and New Zealand to deliver international in-country events.
- Meat Business Women website is here
- Background video to Meat Business Women see here
- Joining Your Journey see here
The Membership Marketing Manager is a new and exciting role created to win, keep and grow the individual and corporate membership base of Meat Business Women. The candidate will develop and deliver a highly impactful content and community strategy across digital media to increase awareness and purchase of MBW memberships, while providing an outstanding membership success service. This is a hands-on role for an energetic and enthusiastic self-starter with a deep knowledge in digital marketing and relationship management. The postholder will be reporting to the Global Chair of Meat Business Women and will be required to work together in delivering a first-class service.
Key duties include:
- Communications strategy – build, develop and deliver the strategy primarily across digital channels. Demonstrating first class knowledge of digital platforms and social media scheduling whilst continually scanning the market for best in class and innovative solutions to underpin our communication ambitions
- Weekly content generation which meets SEO requirements for website posts, social channels, member communications and press releases. All of which seamlessly fit into the above communication strategy
- Operate as the account manager for UK & Ire corporate members, strengthening relationships, driving retention and increasing uptake
- Bespoke campaign management which fits into the joined-up communication strategy (e.g. enhancing and extending the 2021 “She Looks Like Me” campaign here)
- Management of our web, video and design agencies
- Be the brand ambassador of Meat Business Women in presenting the concept and product range to potential corporate members
- End to end event strategy development and execution
- Meet ambitious global sales targets for individual and corporate memberships
- Lead the improvement of the member journey and the overall member experience
- Develop bespoke projects for members, such as the Meat Business Women accreditation programme
- Chair UK & Ireland committee meetings
- Work with the Membership Administrator to develop monthly board papers
- Report on monthly membership KPIs to the Meat Business Women board
- The role has one direct report – Membership Administrator
- A minimum of 4-5 years’ marketing/sales/membership experience ideally in the FMCG sector
- Meat industry and other membership experience is desirable
- First class communication skills, strong presentation skills with experience in digital media and sales
- Web savvy with strong familiarity of social media development strategies, online content marketing and tools such as WordPress
- A strong track record of developing and delivering impactful content across digital channels with a clear link back to KPIs
- Be commercially driven, detailed focused with pro-active can-do attitude
- Comfortable and credible when communicating and building relationships with senior level stakeholders
- Experience in managing and developing others
- Skills and the ability to analyse and monitor trends in the market
- Be educated to degree level or possess a relevant business qualification or relevant experience
- £37.5k- 40k
- Full time
- UK home based – ability to travel nationally with appropriate notice
- Ability to work out of standard UK working hours to accommodate international time zones
- Bonus paid based on performance and KPI’s to be agreed
Applications to be made to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th August at 17.00 (BST)
Interviews will take place w/c 27th September in Derby
No agencies please