Last Updated: 6/10/20
In this Cookies Policy, the following expressions have the following meanings:
|“Cookie”||means a small file placed on your computer or device by our Site when you visit certain parts of our Site and/or when you use certain features of our Site;|
|“Cookie Law”||means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);|
|“personal data”||means all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998 or the GDPR; and|
|“we”, “us” and “our”||means Meat Business Women Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 11936388 and whose registered address is PO BOX 591, Darlington, United Kingdom, DL1 9DB.|
- By using our Site, you may also receive certain third-party Cookies on your computer or device. Third-party Cookies are those placed by websites, services and/or parties other than us. Third-party Cookies are used on our Site for Google Analytics only to improve your future experience on our site.
- All Cookies used by and on our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
- “Strictly necessary” Cookies
A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of our Site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket and payment transactions.
- Analytics Cookies
It is important for us to understand how you use our Site (for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it and what features you use). Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping us to improve our Site and your experience of it.
- Functionality Cookies
Functionality Cookies enable us to provide additional functions to you on our Site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be “strictly necessary” Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
- Targeting Cookies
It is important for us to know when and how often you visit our Site and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make our Site and advertising more relevant to your interests.
- Third-party Cookies
Third-party Cookies are not placed by us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to us and/or to you. Third-party Cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to us. These Cookies will work in the same way as analytics Cookies described above.
- Persistent Cookies
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit our Site.
- Session Cookies
|Name of Cookie||Purpose and Type||Strictly necessary?||Date of Expire|
|__utmc||Not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.||No||End of browser session|
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit our Site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- Cookies on our Site are not permanent and will expire as set out in the table below.
- The Cookies our Site uses
- The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device: None to mention.
- The following third-party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device: None to mention.
- Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling us to better understand how our Site is used. This, in turn, enables us to improve our Site and the services offered through it. You do not have to allow us to use these Cookies. However, while our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of our Site, it does enable us to continually improve our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
- The analytics service(s) used by our Site use(s) analytics Cookies to gather the required information.
- The analytics service(s) used by our Site use(s) the following analytics Cookies:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose and Type||Provider||Strictly necessary?||Date of Expire|
2 years from set/update
30 mins from set/update
- Consent and control
- Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies (unless those Cookies are strictly necessary); however, certain features of our Site may not function fully or as intended.
- In addition to the controls we provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third-party Cookies. By default, most browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, consult the help menu in your browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in the most popular browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist.)
- Safari (macOS): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB
- Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-Cookies-website-preferences
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers.)
- Further information
- For more information about privacy, data protection and our terms and conditions, please visit: