Members Masterclass with Janie van Hool: Tweaking your online and in-person presentation skills for maximum impact
September 21 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Wednesday 21st September 2022 @ 10:00am- 11:00am (UK Time)
About this Event
“Power, positivity, presence – tweaking your online and in-person presentation skills for maximum impact”
During this masterclass you will gain awareness of what’s going on for listeners and obtain practical exercises for managing performance anxiety and staying confident.
Tools to create a simple planning structure, personal reflection on your voice and next steps on how to get the most from your vocal impact.
This session covers 3 key areas to succeed in presentation delivery:
- How was it for you? Audience perspectives and how to engage your listeners.
- Lights, camera, take uncomfortable action… how to prepare and avoid ‘on stage’ anxiety.
- Say what you mean… and mean what you say. Creating content that sticks and using your voice to speak with impact.
Who is this session for:
- Women in the early stages of their career taking the chance to share a refreshing perspective
- Women in mid-career, taking the chance to raise their profile and be noticed
- Women in the later stages of their career – wise elders wanting to share their learning and inspire others
Janie is an author, speaker, facilitator, and teacher in the art of brilliant communication, supporting leaders to connect with and inspire their people. She teaches in-person and online in one-to-one conversations and interactive group sessions that are playful and experiential, whilst providing challenging and constructive feedback. Her focus is on practical ideas, tools and encouragement that create confidence, enable impactful change and shape inclusive, listening cultures. Janie’s award-winning, bestselling book – The Listening Shift – draws on the learning and experiences she gained as a RADA-trained classical actress, a voice teacher (she has an MA in Voice Studies), from her research into Performance Psychology at Edinburgh University and from her years volunteering as a listener for Samaritans in the UK.
Current clients include:
Deloitte, Sainsbury’s, The House of Lords, Welcome Break, The Bank of England, Travis Perkins, McDonalds, Dyson, Kainos, Morgan Sindall and YouGov.