Last Updated: 6/8/20
||means all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, our Site;
||means any online communications facility we make available on our Site either now or in the future. This may include, but is not limited to, contact forms, email, and live chat; and
|“we”, “us” and “our”
||means Meat Business Women Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 11936388 and whose registered address is PO BOX 591, Darlington, United Kingdom, DL1 1DB
- Access to our Site
- Access to our Site is free of charge.
- It is your responsibility to make all arrangements necessary to access our Site.
- Access to our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
- Intellectual property rights
- All Content included on our Site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that Content, belongs to or has been licensed by us unless specifically labelled otherwise. All Content is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
- Subject to clause 3.3 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store or in any other manner re-use Content from our Site without our prior written consent.
- You may:
- access, view and use our Site in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app);
- download our Site (or any part of it) for caching;
- print pages from our Site;
- download extracts from pages on our Site; and
- save pages from our Site for later and/or offline viewing.
- Our status as the owner and author of the Content on our Site (or that of identified licensors, as appropriate) must always be acknowledged.
- You may not use any Content saved or downloaded from our Site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from Us (or our licensors, as appropriate) to do so.
- Links to our Site
- You may link to our Site provided that you:
- do so in a fair and legal manner;
- do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on Our part where none exists;
- do not use any logos or trademarks displayed on our Site without our prior written consent; and
- do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it.
- Framing or embedding of our Site on other websites is not permitted without our prior written consent.
- You may not link to our Site from any other site the content of which contains material that:
- is sexually explicit;
- is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
- promotes violence;
- promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
- discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- is intended or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
- is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person;
- is intended or is otherwise likely to infringe (or to threaten to infringe) another person’s privacy;
- misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents the identity or affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to deceive (obvious parodies are not included in this definition provided that they do not fall within any of the other provisions of this clause 4.3);
- implies any form of affiliation with us where none exists;
- infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trademarks and database rights) of any other party; or
- is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
- Links to other websites
Links to other websites may be included on our Site. Unless expressly stated, these websites are not under our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third party websites. The inclusion of a link to another website on our Site is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the websites themselves or of those in control of them.
- Use of our System
- You may use our System at any time to contact us. However, you must not:
- communicate in a way that is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
- submit information that promotes violence;
- submit information that promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
- submit information that discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- submit information intended or otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset or embarrass another person;
- submit information that is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive;
- submit information that is intended or otherwise likely to infringe (or threaten to infringe) another person’s right to privacy or otherwise uses their personal data in a way you do not have a right to;
- misleadingly impersonate any person or otherwise misrepresent your identity or affiliation in a way that is calculated to deceive;
- imply any form of affiliation with Us where none exists;
- infringe, or assist in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trademarks and database rights) of any other party; or
- submit information in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
- We may monitor communications made using our System.
- Any information you send us through our System may be modified by us and, by sending us such information, you waive your moral right to be identified as the author of that information.
- Any personal information sent to us, whether through our System or otherwise (including but not limited to your name and contact details), will be collected, used and held in accordance with your rights and our obligations under the law.
- All of our individual membership packages are paid by on an annual basis for a twelve-month period after which members can cancel their membership.
Members will receive:
- access to monthly webinar sessions;
- access to the Meat Business Women Forums;
- access to the Meat Business Women library of resources; and
- access to the trial mentoring portal
- members can cancel their re-occurring subscription during any time of their membership, however the minimum subscription period is one year and your account will remain active for at least that period. Refunds, if required, will be considered on a case by case basis and, only if our business hasn’t fulfilled our obligations;
- Nothing on our Site constitutes advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, we make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that our Site will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware or that it will be secure.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure the Content on our Site is complete, accurate and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate or up-to-date.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure all pricing information shown on our Site is correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices at any time and may add or remove special offers and promotions from time to time.
- While we take every reasonable effort to ensure all representations and descriptions of services available from us correspond to the actual services available, minor variations or errors may occur.
- Our liability
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, we accept no liability to any user/member for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) our Site or the use of or reliance upon any Content included on our Site.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, we exclude all representations, warranties and guarantees (whether express or implied) that may apply to our Site or any Content included on our Site.
- We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure our Site is free from viruses and other malware. We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, a distributed denial of service attack or other harmful material or event that may adversely affect your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs as a result of your use of our Site (including the downloading of any Content from it) or any other site referred to on our Site.
- We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of our Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
- Viruses, malware and security
- We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure our Site is secure and free from viruses and other malware.
- You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware and other internet security risks.
- You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via our Site.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any other server, computer, or database connected to our Site.
- You must not attack our Site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack or by any other means.
- By breaching the provisions of clauses 9.3 to 9.5 you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. All such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use our Site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
- Acceptable use policy
- You may only use our Site in a manner that is lawful. You must:
- ensure you comply fully with all local, national or international laws and/or regulations;
- not use our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent;
- not use our Site to knowingly send, upload or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software or data of any kind; and
- not use our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way.
- suspend, whether temporarily or permanently, your right to access our Site;
- issue you with a written warning;
- take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
- take further legal action against you as appropriate;
- disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as We deem reasonably necessary; and/or
- any other actions we deem reasonably appropriate.
- Data protection, privacy and cookies
- All personal information we may use will be collected, processed and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018, the EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and your rights under the GDPR.
- For details of our collection, processing, storage and retention of personal data including, but not limited to, the purpose(s) for which personal data is used, the legal basis or bases for using it, details of your rights and how to exercise them and personal data sharing (where applicable), please refer to our Privacy and Cookies Policies.
- Contacting us
- To contact us, please email us at email@example.com
- Governing law and jurisdiction